Thursday 22 August 2013

color room #157

Picture
Here is the palette for the Color room.
I love the blues and greens and lately I'm into purples/lavenders as well.(Must be getting old eh?)
I started by inking in blue through a Prima dots mask.
Then I used liquid chalkbox inkpad over the 2 Crafty chipboard that frames my main photo.
Behind this I have folded 2 paper doileys, then added 3 Prima roses on my layouts.
The big navy flower is from Maya Road.(Winter roses  Aquamarine)
From one flower to another, I finally threaded a string of pearls to add a feminine touch, this is held in place by blue square brads and the flowers. A tiny piece of blue washi, my title and journaling tag and it is done.

I love the soft look that the chalking gave to the chipboard.

2 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Fab layout!!! Love that its about you :)

Lydell Quin said...

Lovely Julene. The hair and the page! :-)