Sunday 18 August 2013

CAMP MOJO AND 20 LAYOUTS.

I've been away for 4 days at a scrapbooking retreat in the Hunter Valley of NSW.
From Thursday night to Sunday lunchtime I have managed to scrap 20 layouts.
But first, here is a pic of the flash mob at the retreat.
That's me on the far right...born to organise!
And now to the layouts.

This one is for Color me scrappy and using this sketch and this pallette
I've just been to the blog and the collection is closed. Oh well,1 down 19 to go!!!

FLORISH WITH A BLING had the same sketch so here's my entry for that. WE had to use the quote "It is the little things that make life wonderful!" I've used Amy Tangerine sketchbook paper.


4 comments:

Kerryn said...

hehe love the tops! Hope you had lots of fun :).

kate blue said...

Wish I was there with ya! You are on a scrapping roll...and I too love love love the shirts and whoever came up with the idea is genius! Can you tell me where you got them from? Drop me a line at my blog !

LCSmithSAVED said...

The lime green really pops the photo off the page!

Lesley G said...

I need Born to Boss, great layouts :)