Monday 8 April 2013

White with one.

 White with One involved yellow plus a sketch challenge. Here's my entry.
The black frame continues along the bottom. My scanner cut it off. Also that washi tape next to the journaling is straight. Do scanners have a vertical hold button ,like the old TVs had???

I've used twine, lettering, washi tape and papers from my Counterfeit Kit and the word "moments" is Memory Maze chipboard.
My daughter was around 12 in these photos and just before she reached the joys of teenage years.



10 comments:

glorygirl said...

Love the tag and the washi on this page! I think "carefree" describes the preteen age very well!

Janice Nicholls said...

Brilliant take on the sketch Julene...love the little banner and your creative title is perfect. Beautiful page.Thanks for joining in and for sharing again this month at WW1. :)

Leonie Waldron said...

So cute Julene, love your page, thanks for joining in again at White With 1! xo

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Cute page! Great chance to use your kit!

MiliPea Designs said...

Adorable page. Love that washi - I just got something very similar and it has become my new favorite!

Angela Toucan said...

sweet banner

kate blue said...

am a big fan of yellow=just gorgeous!

Jennifer Grace said...

Fun, I love the tag bunting! x

Unknown said...

great use of sketch and i love your picthanks ...match well with title...for playing along this month at WW1

myriamMG said...

thanks for playing with us at WW1 !