Friday 26 April 2013

Case this sketch #25


Here's the sketch this week.
I've chosen a bright lime green cardstock, but then used "Sweet Nothings" papers again. My sentiment is in lime green/blue combo to stand out against the pastel background.For a baby card it has the softness plus a twist of modern as well.
 
Continuing on from before ,I have created a 2nd card using Kaisercraft Konstruct range.
I've turned this one sideways with the robots along the bottom.
While I was there I made an extra 4 cards which I'm sure will come in handy somewhere.
 
 

2 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Super fun take on the sketch! Love the layers. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Ardyth said...

Lovely soft colours for a baby! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E)This Sketch this week!