Sunday 7 April 2013

Kraft it up with labels/packaging

My scanner has totally refused to work, so I've photographed this layout.

Kraft it up required us to use packaging on our layout. I've tried to link what I can into the cat theme.
There's a tag from Kaisercraft named "Le Chateau" so I  have highlighted "Le chat".
This cat is famous for killing birds hence the chicken wire and the bird pennant. Also the Finnabair butterfly is at cat's eye level.
 It was on an October afternoon that the picture was taken and "remarks" go well with the journaling section. I used 16 different packaging items. That is an achievement.

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

This is lovely Julene. The banner is so sweet and i love your take on the recycling theme of KIU. Great name for a cat too :)

Paula said...

Fabulous use of packaging here! Thanks for joining us over @ KIU :)

sannalippert said...

great page and love how you´ve used packaging on your page! thanks for playing with us at KIU!

Chantalle said...

Wow 16 items of packaging! Perfect example of what we are looking for this month at KIU! Thanks for doing such a great job :)