Saturday 20 April 2013

Stuck on U card sketches

If you are one of my blog followers and wondering why there is so many posts ,it is because I'm confined to the house for a few days. My doctor has told me to "rest up" and me being me, needs to do something so I'm crafting.
Here's the card sketch at Stuck on u.
And here's my interpretation.
The inner outlines are silver, not black. This matches the background card which is also silver.
I thought this would make a nice wedding anniversary card.
The word blossom on the sketch I took to mean the card needed a flower so I have complied.
I don't have a machine that cuts scallop edges, so I've fussy cut around a journaling  block from Kaisercraft here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!
Sorry to hear you've not been well...hope this time at home has meant some getting better and obviously some crafty time! Yay!
Have a good one and thanks for joining SOUS!

~Leah

Unknown said...

Loving the big bloom on this fab card Julene. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SOUS! Take care of you... x