Monday 8 April 2013

Stuck on Us and 2 sides

The sketch at Stuck on Us looks like this
And here's my layout.
I looked at this photo of my grown daughter and thought how she can be so soft sometimes and others so strong in her personality. This led me to the title
I've used soft floral edging and lace ribbon with canvas flowers gently inked in gold.On the other side I've used lots of metallic items plus gold Prima flowers misted in Sugar Maple .There are also epoxy resin dots leading to the bottlecap at the top.
Here's a close up.
 

3 comments:

Carole Wright said...

HI this is lovely, love the flowery rose lace, gorjuss layout.

Unknown said...

Loving the contrast on this page Julene. Great how you have captured the two sides of your daughter's personality with fab embellishments - loving this idea. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Tracey Gregory said...

Beautiful mix of elegant and punky-love it! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!