Wednesday 17 April 2013

Case this sketch

I was lying in bed in preparation for sleep, when I suddenly realised I was going to do "Case this sketch"'s card tonight.

So at 10 minutes past midnight here it is!!!

First the sketch..
and now the card.
I've used Kaisercraft's Child's Play-Simon says paper 
 a strip of Kaisercraft's Sweet Nothings.
On that I have placed a Memory Maze stackum, plus sentiment saying "only your best friend could send you this card"
Hope you like it. I see I've qualified by 1 hour and 39 minutes.

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the vintage image! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Jen W. said...

LOL! Fun image and love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Unknown said...

What a fun card and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!