Thursday 18 April 2013

Lollipop Ladies Moustache challenge.

From yesterday (Wednesday) for 2 weeks the challenge at The Lollipop Ladies is moustache lollipops.
The challenge entry must include something to do with facial hair ie a beard, moustache or eyebrows.
I've chosen to add a layout about my Christmas bon-bon prize. A plastic moustache! I've called my layout "My very black smile". I've used a recent sketch from Soul Scrappers I think it was.
The background paper is Kaisercraft "check-in" and the aqua spotted paper is EK success wedding paper named "I do". I misted through a Prima mask to hide the wedding words. The star paper and tabs were scraps. I've also used up alphas in the title on more scraps of paper. The tags are Kaisercraft "Loire valley" I think.
It was a fun layout to make and the photo recalls a happy memory!

No comments: