Friday 5 April 2013

Anna's craft cupboard plus lego

Here is the sketch at Anna's craft cupboard.
and here's my take on it.
I've used Prima Epoxy stocker dots as the lumps on the lego.

As well as entering it in Anna's monthly sketch challenge, I will also use it for The Lollipop Ladies as my DT project to inspire you to complete a layout or card with the theme of lego.
And thirdly all the things on this layout are from my Counterfeit Kit (Which is not a challenge) so I'm not breaking any rules at Anna's.

6 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

our house is full of Lego.

great models and a lovely layout

kate blue said...

Love how you used the epoxies, they came right in handy! Great pictures of great projects!

glorygirl said...

Genius technique for the Lego brick on your layout! Will have to remember this. We have Legos galore around here. LOL!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

What a smart way to make a Lego, great idea!

MiliPea Designs said...

Clever use of those little epoxies. Great take on the sketch.

Jennifer Grace said...

Fab page, I love how you used the epoxies to make a lego piece! x