Saturday 27 April 2013

Just like clockwork at The Colour room

The colour palette at The Colour room is stucco,marble grey,brown and lemon.
This means lots of neutrals with an occasional pop of colour.
I started my layout with a MEMORY MAZE cog corner. It has been painted white.

 I also own a cog mask so painted through it, using the same white paint.
The photo of me I have used before but it is a good one to show my thoughts. The cogs represent what goes on in my brain.
Most people would describe me as being highly organised. I'm always on time with whatever I do and can achieve most things if I put my mind to it. It has been said "You're just like clockwork!"
That is where the idea for the layout came from.
I've also used tags from Fundamentals, Elle's studio and October Afternoon plus Co-ordinations grid with twine wound around it, a felt handbag, a metal window over a yellow butterfly and some brads featuring cogs. It is a textural layout in real life!

1 comment:

Trish said...

fantastic LO Julene....I used to be very organized ...not so now!