Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life paper scrapbook challenge

I found this sketch challenge site and have used Kaisercraft "Konstruct" papers,alphas and stickers  to make my layout. Because of the subject, I also dipped into my Finnabair left-over metallic elements (Prima sunrise sunset) and couldn't resist a couple of clumps on my page.

The sketch has been rotated 90 degrees to the right with the title across the top.

and 2 close ups showing the misting(cog mask) and tag as well as the metals.
It is rainy and grey here this morning so good weather for crafting but bad weather for photos.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

it's fun how you added metal embelishment that goes well with the photo :) thanx for playing along at LPS! :)

Marielle said...

Love the metals too !!! Great take on this sketch ,Thank you for playing along with us this month at LPS !!