Thursday 4 April 2013

A mystical Mystical layout.

Yes you read correctly, there are 2.
I made this layout for Mystical Scrapbooks April sketch challenge
and I'm happy to promote Donna as she has been sponsoring my http://archiscraps.blogspot.com.au/ site for the past 3 months.

Anyway,the range of papers is called "airy fairy" from Kaisercraft.

My daughter has always been a dreamer, especially as a child. I've since realised it is her creative side at work! So I named this layout "Away with the pixies".
I hand cut the fairy out and placed it over the photo to give more depth. I've also used Kaisercraft's pearls as embellishment.

The beautiful corner swirl is from MEMORY MAZE.
 I've painted it with metallic paint and added sparkly braid and washi tape. I also punched 3 flowers from the paper and added pearls to their centres, then dabbed paint to extend the diagonal more.

No comments: