Monday 29 April 2013

123 challenge

The end of the month is approaching quickly.
I have rediscovered 123 challenge which I used to do regularly.
Here is this month's requirements.


I've used a plaid (Argyle) pattern from all my memories containing the colour. It was whitewashed with paint.
Next I've matted using a variety of duck egg blue scraps. I've used memory maze chicken wire to outline the photo. This was also whitewashed,then cut to fit.
Washi tape and other embellishments are added.
My scanner or my eyes are still tilting the RHS of this stitched layout. It is straight in real life!

4 comments:

sannalippert said...

really nice page! thanks for playing along with us at 123!!

Paula said...

Love the look of the chicken wire, brilliant! Thanks for playing along over @ 123 :)

Chantalle said...

Wow - did you create her outfit? It's amazing! Love that chicken wire also. Thanks for joining us at 123 :)

Leonie Waldron said...

Great page Julene! And Barbie's dress is awesome! Thanks for playing at 123 :)