Thursday 18 April 2013

Scrapping everyday miracles

I was clicking on my followers faces and seeing who they are. I came across Tracey Sabella and went to her blog. There is a link to a challenge site named  Scrapping Everyday Miracles.
The challenge there for April is to scrap any animal and use a quote.
So here's my layout.
I've used the quote "Everything has its beauty, but not everyone can see it" by Confucious.
On the layout I've painted a chipboard circle then used a stamp "remember this moment". I've fussy cut around the flowers and used antique lace along the bottom. Treasure is a rub on and Summer is a raised word that came with a set of die cuts.
I love giraffes and got close to this one at the zoo recently.

8 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a fabulous page for this amazing photo!! Great quotation, too!! Love your fussy cut flowers and gorgeous lace! Thanks for joining us as Scrapping Everyday Memories for our April Challenge!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow! Seriously gorgeous LO!Thanks for playing along at SEM!

Lisa H said...

I love all the fussy cutting. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at SEM this month. =)

Unknown said...

Love the circles, what an amazing photo to scrap. Thanks for playing with us at SEM

blsd2scrp said...

love the picture and this is an excellent and lovely layout! thanks for joining us over at SEM!

Jessica said...

Great photo and such a pretty layout! I love the circles. Thanks for playing along at SEM!

Cara G said...

Love everything about this Julene...it is just gorgeous!! Love the colors you used--the compliment the photo perfectly! So glad you joined our challenge this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the picture and the layout is just perfect. Great Job!