Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm a busy blogger! (That's what you all are thinking)

A general comment on me for a change.

Those of you that follow my blogs are thinking I'm sure, "Gosh she does a lot of posts".
Well, you are correct. I come on here most days and am addicted to challenges and scrapbooking.
I have a scrap room set up, so can walk into it each morning and play.
I usually start the day with a card. I've found doing card challenges uses up all those scraps and embellishments that sometimes you don't/can't use on layouts.
I keep a basket of offcuts on my desk and dive into those for my cards.

As I now have 100 followers there is a giveaway coming up in a couple of weeks.
I am almost up to 1000 posts too.

Unscripted sketches #208
Here is the sketch
US_Sketch208and what a great one for using up scraps!

I've found a strip from  paper to run along the bottom. I've used both sides of another scrap, a co-ordinating scrap plus some washi tape. I've finished this one off with a Memory Maze "love" word left raw to contrast.

While you are reading, hop over to my challenge blog Archiscraps where you can see the May challenge.We would love to see an entry from you there.

4 comments:

Geri said...

Doesn't it feel great to use up those scraps....totally justifies purchasing more paper!

Awesome job combining the different colors and patterns. You have a keen eye for design. The washi tape always adds such a fun, whimsical feel to a card!

Thanks for choosing to play along with our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

SmilynStef said...

Love the washi tape ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Anonymous said...

Oh, isn't it nice to escape to the craft room for a little while each day? Congrats to you for getting your projects posted, that's the part that always slows me down!
Your card is fresh and fun with the patterns and bold colors. Thanks for using your stash and playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Cynthia T said...

The whimsical choice of paper, tape, and layout makes me smile. I, too, have loads of good-sized scraps that I really need to use up ;)