Monday 4 November 2013

"I am grateful for" mini album.

As part of my Counterfeit Kit Challenge Team I have made a mini album using some tags.
The theme is I am grateful for...
 

I've used mini photos and one word on each page.
First I used my border punch on the bottom of each tag to give a fancy edge

The side that was not coloured I lightly misted with sugar maple
And the side that was already coloured I left as it was.
I've used some pictures from a past month's kit from the I {heart} summer collection as they were appropriate.
Check out my tiny punched flowers and the flair button on the love tag.
This has made a great start on my Counterfeit Kit.
 

7 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Totally wonderful!

Lesley G said...

Very cute :)

Vikki said...

Oh Super cute!

kate blue said...

adorable! would be a great project for the family to do-thanks for the inspiration!

Jimjams said...

Sweet idea

Lisa said...

so simple but so sweet. I bet you have it out on the side and everyone picks it up to have a look at it!

Clair said...

Oh, how I love the humble mini! This is perfect for the season x