Monday 18 November 2013

Fabnfunky challenge card

Another new card site found.
I'm cracking along with Christmas card production,so here is my latest creation.

I've used a tag I made for Scrapmatts when I was on their DT a few years ago.
The tag is soaked in walnut ink then a torn strip of wheat coloured paper is placed across it diagonally. A picture f a nutcracker plus a Scrapmatts bauble chipboard, (inked in gold )

The card features very busy Christmas paper on the background so I've tamed it with a traditional red mat for the tag.I've added 2013 in black and gold ribbon on the tag (left long).
I hope Fabnfunky like it.

3 comments:

sandra said...

hey there Julene!!!
loving your cards and layouts.
gorgeous work!
xx

Alison said...

Great card, Julene. So many interesting images to see and the colours look good too. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x GDT

Dolly B said...

great card, going well with the xmas cards, well done
Mary