Wednesday 6 November 2013

On and on with the Counterfeit Kit

In my pictures I had this sketch for Scrap & Music.

Unfortunately this challenge has now finished!
Anyway I will still show you the layout I've created, despite not using the song recommended.

We visited Wave Rock in Western Australia.
It was amazing. Everyone came around the corner and sais "Wow, that's big!" I've used a chipboard exclamation mark painted yellow because that was most people's reaction.

The black & white striped thing is a beer coaster, so I've definitely recycled on this layout.
Note the kangaroo picture cut from the picture dictionary.

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow great job with the sketch

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the texture your costume bits add to your page!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very cool! The burlap goes so well with the photo. It looks like such a neat place to visit.

Angela Toucan said...

nice recycling. Lovely page and story.