Friday 22 November 2013

Stuck?! sketch mid month and Scrap our Stash.



Here is the mid monthly stuck?! sketch .They are also linking up with Scrap our Stash as well.

I'm still scrapping my photos from my holiday in Western Australia and one of my favourites was the bell tower in Perth. It is only new and people can go inside it and ring the bells.
I've chosen 2 photos of it .
I started by applying gesso through a plastic doiley to get a soft background.  I've used items from my Counterfeit Kit, mainly browns ,grey and orange as my layering.
The pennant along the bottom is from Ruby Rock-it.
After putting my title on it looked bare, so I have added some D-Lish items such as a flair button,2 flag pins and a bottletop and twine.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout Julene, so glad yo managed to link up! Loving the texture i the background and your amazing photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the happy flags & pennant banner!

Joefil said...

Great take on the sketch Julene! love the flags and texture in the background! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch! Your textured background is great and I love your twine and bottlecap design. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Fabulous layout with your banner and awesome texture. Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?!

Sandy Ross said...

Love the flags and the textured background. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Sarah said...

Love your banner element! thanks for playing with us at stuck?

Unknown said...

love the banner and flags...great take on sketch Julene...thanks for playing along at STUCK

Scrap Our Stash said...

Very nice take on the sketch! Thank you for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!

Jenni Calma said...

Great technique and very inspiring. Lovely texture and take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

Brenda said...

Awesome photos and textured background! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!