Sunday 10 November 2013

Jennifer Grace creates

There is currently a Frosty Festivities  2013 Blog event at Jennifer Grace creates.
I have long admired her work and entered one of these events before.

http://jennifergracecreates.com/a-challenge-to-be-inspired-3/
This post asks us to create a Christmas card. I have emulated Jennifer's as best I can, I've substituted music for print and a wooden camera instead of a reindeer.
There is also pointsettia instead of holly and white gel pen instead of dots.
Overall I think it looks fairly similar.
 
and on another post she asks for a card using black,blue and red and featuring a pocket for a gift tag
 
and here is my entry for that one
 

5 comments:

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Fritchman said...

I love these cards, Julene! So beautiful!

scrappyjacky said...

Love the red and blue together.

MiliPea Designs said...

These are cute. I love using blue with red (instead of green) on Christmas cards. It looks so nice and its a bit unpredictable.

Jennifer Grace said...

These look fabulous! I especially love the second one because of the bow at the top and the buckle at the bottom, very gifty! x