Thursday 14 November 2013

Secret scrap style partner. Who is it? (Blog hop)

If you are wondering what this is all about go to Counterfeit Kit challenges to find out.

Counterfeit Kit Challenge:http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com 





Julene:  http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au      (me)






Team 20 Questions Scrap Style Swap – PARTNER 8

Starting points: 
SKETCH/DESIGN

CARDSTOCK

NEUTRAL

MOMENT/EVERYDAY

SINGLE
Design:                                                           

LAYERS/CLUSTERS/ANGLES

GEOMETRIC

Main Elements CENTRAL

VISUAL TRIANGLE

FEMININE 

Paper/Product:

NEW/TRENDY

PREDOMINANTLY ONE COLLECTION

PLETHORA

ONE ALPHA

MUTED

SINGLE

STANDARD 

Techniques:

WET

HANDWRITTEN JOURNALLING

 CLEAN CUT
 
 
 
THIS IS WHAT I WAS SENT.... AND AT FIRST I HAD NO IDEA WHO IT MIGHT BE.
 
I SET TO AND MADE THE LAYOUT
 
 
I FOUND IT EXTREMELY HARD TO CLUSTER AS I"M USED TO SPREADING ACROSS A PAGE.
I ALSO  WANTED TO ADD COLOUR, BUT IT ASKED FOR MUTED.
 
AFTER DOING THIS LAYOUT, I THINK MY SECRET SWAP PARTNER IS LISA HAUSMANN.
      ********************************************************
      P.S. This WAS a challenge!
       

10 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Stunnng layout!!! you did an awesome job :D

Lesley G said...

Delightful page Julene and so different to your usual style - love it!

Mandy said...

Ooooh Julene...you should adopt this style...cos you've really rocked it and it suits you!

Love it!

Angela Toucan said...

beautiful Julene, and you clustered it so well!

Tina Campbell said...

You did a fantastic job on the layout and adapted the style well

Jimjams said...

Lovely page even if it was hard to do.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I think this is beautiful!

Margie said...

It is lovely and feminine! How fun to guess!

Lisa said...

Nope! Not me! But I had you, as you know! What fun! Great layout and I can't really believe that you don't cluster! You're a natural :-)

MiliPea Designs said...

You did a fantastic job with the clustering. Lovely layout.