Saturday 23 November 2013

A2Z recipe challenge for November

The criteria was to use red, material or felt, sewing, more than one photo, paint or mist and an A2Z scraplet.
Here's my layout. It is quite festive!!!

The bright starry paper certainly screams Christmas.
As the 2 photos were quite plain I felt I can get away with the background.
I misted the 2 berry branches from A2Z's new range.
Then I cut a Christmas tree shape with red felt and stitched it in white. At the top I've used a large star brad.
Next I've used 2 rows of red/white ribbon across the lower half and matted my photos on a bright green paper.
The brown Elle's studio journaling tag reminded me of the inside of Christmas pudding.
Add a black title and it is complete.

7 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Oohhh a fab xmas layout!!! Thanks for entering the A2Z challenge :)

Unknown said...

Great layout Julene. Thanks for entering !!

Kerry O'Meara said...

Thanks for joining in Julene...

Monica said...

Lovely layout!

bel said...

Very festive!!
Looks great
Thanks for playing aling

Unknown said...

Yum..making me hungry looking at those pics...great take on challenge...thanks for playing along at a2Z Scraplets

Unknown said...

What a fun and creative LO!
Thank you for joining on on the A2Z challenge