Sunday 17 November 2013

You show me yours

The picture at "You show me yours" was 3 ladies from Downton Abbey.

I've gone pastel with this one and harked back to the Edwardian era which just preceeded the time of this photo.
I had some scraps from Graphic 45 "A Lady's Diary " and used those.
I also had some vintage lace and buttons from my mother's sewing stash.
I found pastel flowers ,brads, some beige washi tape and gorgeous Pink Paislee letters & I was set.
Here's a close up of the flowers

And the pocket.The cup & saucer is a rub-on.
 
And the final layout.
 

3 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

I thought it was a pic of you & some family/friends until I read your post!
Lovely

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is a lovely layout Julene and I think it captures the spirit of Downton beautifully. Thank you for your kind comments and I am now your latest follower! Susan x

Lisa said...

beautiful use of lace there on the layout - so elegant and pretty