Friday 29 November 2013

Ruby's rainbow

Another card site I visit is Ruby's rainbow.
The challenge is flowers, pearls and a charm.
I started with aqua card and background papers and for a change, I deckled the edges of the card.
Next, I've added an Elle's studio journaling card to match.
 I've added 2 rub-ons, the hibiscus flowers and the banner shape which holds the sentiment.
The pearl strips were added top and bottom and a palm tree charm is stitched into the corner.
Looks very tropical doesn't it?

4 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

You've done a lovely job of your card love the pearl border. Thanks so much for joining us over at Ruby’s Rainbow, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you so much for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow challenges hope you will join us again
hugs Shaz DT x

NickScrapShack said...

This is such a great card! Love the CAS look and fab colours!

NickScrapShack said...


Oh and I forgot...
Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!
Good luck!
Nick