Wednesday 6 November 2013

Let's capture our memories colour challenge


Here is the colour palette for let's capture our memories.

I've used some of my Counterfeit Kit items again on this, which is why there is lots of black, orange and some olive green.
I've added a tag that had blue plus some ribbon.
The red was the hardest colour to add in, but the red tape measure washi tape looked right, so there it is.
Dog rock sits in the middle of a street in Albany, Western Australia. In fact, the street had to be built around it.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

what a great rock! great layout - you really pinned those colours down

Tina Campbell said...

I can see how that rock got it's name, at first I thought it was a dog till I really started reading the title and story. Cool page and layout

LCSmithSAVED said...

That pallette was perfect for this month's kit!

Isabelle said...

Thanks for sharing your layout! Great use of this month's color spot! :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Great layout! I think I need to add Australia to my "places to visit" list. Great photo!

petrii said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! Love the colors.