Tuesday 6 May 2014

Unstampabelles challenge

A Special Person 
Your Challenge - should you choose to accept it - is to make a paper based
CARD or PROJECT
that Celebrates a Special Person in your life!

It may be a Mother's Day project or similar but does not have to be that
It can be for a male or a female

TWIST: to write on your blog WHY that person is special to YOU
It can be a mother or your significant other, or a much loved person in the family or a person who deserves recognition
AND you have until the 30th May to enter the Challenge
Our Sponsor for this challenge is our own 
BETH aka

sideblinkie_zps1af935d9
 
Here is my card for my sister, (my one and only.)
We usually celebrate Mothers Day together especially now that our Mum has died.
 
I have used items from my Counterfeit Kit on this card.
 
Join in the fun at Unstampabelles

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Julene. Have a happy day with your sister. I will be spending the day with my daughters and grand daughters. Lynda's birthday is 12 May and Angela's 16th May.

MiliPea Designs said...

I love the background paper on this card - so cute! And your embellies are so adorable. Beautiful card, Julene!

Angela Toucan said...

pretty cards.

Tina Campbell said...

Cool card and fantastic background for it :)

Virginia said...

Fab card