Saturday 24 May 2014

Scrapping4fun challenges- Tecniques

Over at Scrapping 4 fun challenges there is a technique challenge.
We are asked to explain our technique.
At the end of every month, I try to finish off the alphas from my Counterfeit Kit.
In this case, there were only about 4 letters left.
So I stuck the adhesive sheet on to cardstock and painted over it.
This acted as a mask, leaving an alphabet pattern behind.
The stick on letters stuck so I left them there.

Next, I used a tone of the same colour (green) and made words from a smaller alpha set.
I used these on my layout as well.

I've added other embellishments and there you have it.

3 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely layout, like what you did with your alphabet.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

Cool layout

Angie C. D. said...

Using the negative space of a sticker sheet?! How genius! And the picture on your layout is quite fun. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D