Thursday 8 May 2014

Stuck?!



Here is the first Stuck?! sketch for May.
I usually do these first but other things appeared more pressing this month.

For this one, I'm deciding to use one of my more difficult papers in my Counterfeit Kit.
It is SEI and is named Sweetie Baby cake
I didn't have a clue how to start so googled............
I found this
 
and this
 
That gave me some ideas.
Next I've gathered everything in co-ordinating colours.

And here is my final layout.

I went a bit off the sketch design but after all that is one of the things with sketches.....to use them as a starting point.
The flower is Scrappers Garden and the dyed lace is Tattered Inspirations,
I've also recycled a strap of rouched organdie on elastic as one of my strips across.
Now that is what I call using scraps!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty pages, loe the combination of elements you decided oto play with! so gald to see you back at Stuck?!

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome use of that pp! I don't think I would have used it at all... LOL.
Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

Jimjams said...

Love the idea of filling some of the squares - great idea to surf for PP inspiration.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful page Julene, I think you rocked that paper! (And the sketch)

KerrynF said...

Your page looks fantastic Julene, thank you for sharing it with us.

Tina Campbell said...

Smart use of that pattern paper and I just love how it turned out :)

Tracy P said...

Love this idea and what a great take on the sketch! Great colors too. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Chidkid said...

A great idea Julene.. love this LO

Virginia said...

Wow - is about how I can sum that layout up - it's fantastic!