Wednesday 28 May 2014

Stuck on U sketches


This has been an interesting sketch to work with and allowed me to use more scraps I have.

On my layout I've put a Memory Maze chipboard oval frame around the title. I misted it in green to match the misting on the page.
I've also used a Heidi Swapp pennant I had, a strip of fibre, some Dusty Attic flowers and 3 tags from my stash.

About 4 posts ago, I used another photo of the kangaroos at Shoal bay golf club.
They hop around the course, especially at sunset.
I walked down to get a closer view of them and this big grey was sitting in the bunker looking very threatening. He was obviously the "watch roo". I didn't get too close in case it kicked me.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how the essence of the sketch shows through the layout. I like the fun photo. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Cherished said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

Patries said...

Ha, what a super picture, lovely!

Eli said...

I love the pages with animals and yours is really nice. See you soon here at SOUS.

Charlotte Brochu said...

Very pretty! I love that cute little sign! Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is fab thanks for joining us at sous.

Anonymous said...

This is cool! Great styled projects
and FUN photo!
They totally look like they are chilling out...
"Oh, taking a picture of me?" LOL!

Hugs Julene!

~Leah

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Cool pic and page! Love the colors, misting and layers. Thanks for playing along at SOUS.