Friday 2 May 2014

Challenge #1 Weather related plus Stuck on U sketch challenge.

Challenge#1 - Weather Related
Use a weather icon on your project is released today.
I have chosen a sketch challenge to start this month (So what's new!).
Here is Stuck on U sketch
Using my Counterfeit kit including lots of strips from my scrap bag, I constructed this page.
My die cut circle was smaller than the one in the sketch so it is placed slightly differently.
I don't think it matters much.

My weather item is the cloud at the top left. I had the inspiration to stitch around it.
I punched the holes first then did running stitch around it.
(Reminded me of my early childhood when I had cards like that with Noddy on them)


So what weather item will you use?

Here is my layout.



13 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Fun photo! She doesn't look too sure, lol. Love the stitching on your cloud.

Patries said...

Super fun layout, think you did so wel on the circle. Love the stitching!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great mix of patterned papers on your layout! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Lisa said...

the cloud with the stitching is a great addition to the page. and such lovely colours - well done for pulling this together so quickly

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love how you incorporated the cloud!!!

Jimjams said...

Fun cloud - well done on including the apostrophe in the vertical title - always hard!

Eli said...

So sweet choose of colors in this layout. Great job.
Eli (SOUS)

Cherished said...

Sweet page. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!
oh so cute!
Really like this a lot!
And the stitched cloud! Great job!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty choice of colours Julene, and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is so clever. caroleanne from sous

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

what a fun pic and layout! Love the soft colors and stitching!Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

Virginia said...

Lots of lovely colours in this love it