Monday 12 May 2014

Sketch 'n'scrap scraplift for Birthday Bash

 Now here is the Chip it suggestion for my photos

and here is the layout that we asked to base our scraplift upon.It is based on one by Jen at http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/sketch-n-scrap-birthday-bash-scraplift.html

I've gone with the Inverness green and a neutral white and black for my corner strips.
My buttons are in the Feverish pink and the copper red (brown).
My title is in the rose pink. The 3 pearls are in co-ordinating colours too.

The only major difference I made on the layout was my title.
The alphas were too large to put on the left hand side.
I swapped the positioning of the journaling strips and the title.
I do not have one of the die cut machines to cut out letters like the one in the sample layout.

Here it is.

6 comments:

Chidkid said...

Stunning LO!

Tina Campbell said...

Love Love Love how your page turned out :) We seem to be doing the same challenges and nice to see the different versions of it :)

MiliPea Designs said...

Great job with the challenge. I love the photo you chose for this layout.

Kerry said...

A truly beautiful page and great tale on Jennifer's scraplift challenge. Thanks for joining in with us during Sketch N Scraps Birthday Bash. xx

Lisa said...

Just beautiful! I love misting! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

Jen said...

Such a beautiful page!! Love the colors and the misting! Thanks for playing along with my Sketch N Scrap birthday challenge!