Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hillary's card challenge for Sketch n scrap

I'm still completing sketch n scrap's challenges.
This one is to make a card or layout using either of these sketches with a birthday theme.



I've opted for the card since I sell them for charity.
I've used items from my Counterfeit Kit.
Here is the card,
As you can see I've used a border pattern for one of my strips going down and I've added a lolly brad instead of a flower. (You know me and flowers!)
I've also glued on some bling.
Interested?! Hop over to Hillary to read the details.

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wow you was quick on that one! Good job on the card ad I like your take on it. I'm gonna try the sketch :)

JenniferE said...

Quickly and nicely done!

Unknown said...

Great job Julene! I love how you interpreted the sketch! Great papers too!

LCSmithSAVED said...

You have hit my numbers all month (wink-wink!) Another good one. I love that you do cards for charity!

Kerry said...

Lovely card Julene, great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us during Sketch N Scraps Birthday Bash. xx

Lisa said...

Great card! Love the bling! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!