Thursday 1 May 2014

May Counterfeit Kit

May Counterfeit Kit time.
This month we took our kit from this one at Paper Camelia


With this add on

and this extra
April 2014 Everyday Life Kit
There is lots of scope there.

Now here is my Counterfeit Kit
First my papers, including a Kraft map one.
And my embellishments (I always choose too many ,but I like choice)
With some close ups on that
That black strip of sequins will be separated out.I have a hot pink one as well.

There are also some extras
 
Expect more travel photos and lots of buttons, ribbon and bling this month.
Order of the Hop:

We would like to welcome the very talented scrapper







 And coming up soon for International scrapbooking day

 
Don't forget to leave a comment before you go so I know that you have visited me.

14 comments:

Lesley G said...

Wow, there's a lot there!!!

Jimjams said...

Huge! Interestd to see what you'll do with all those sequins - have fun!

mandysea said...

You've made such a fabby kit....soooooo glad it's travel related this month!! You were right! I was going to love it...and I dooooooo!

Laura said...

It's a bumper kit!
Lots there that I would like to play with, surely that's the sign of a fab kit!

Lisa said...

travel and sequins - what more could I ask for??? Great kit this month Julene!

Sassy Breese said...

Wonderful selection of embellies. I want to come play at your house.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and I agree about it being a travel theme kit-love that. Sure have fun with your kit I look forward to seeing what you do with it :)

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Beautiful choices for your kit this month! I can't wait to see what you create!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Another big beauty! You always get so much out of your kits - I am inspired :~)

Stephanie said...

Are those paper clips in the bottom photo? They are SO cool … I want 'em! :)

Angela Toucan said...

pretty. those paper clips look fun.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your color choices are lovely! I think I have that map paper in my stash somewhere!

Clair said...

Ooh, the change in colours has made your kit 'feel' so different. Love it!

Virginia said...

Fabulous kit!