Tuesday 27 May 2014

A big welcome and bling at Use your stuff and wings at Cards in Envy

First of all I have noticed quite a few new followers to my blog here and so I say


I hope my work is inspiring you or giving you a good laugh at least!
Feel free to comment, I love reading what you say.

And while you are at it, hop over to my challenge blog Archiscraps and join in the fun there.

             *************************************************************
 Now over to USE YOUR STUFF where the challenge is bling

I've had this butterfly picture for quite a while knowing it would come in handy sooner or later.
I've added 4 Bella bling smaller butterflies to create this card.

I'm also entering it in Cards in Envy, where the criteria is wings.

7 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful butterfly and background! Is your card an A2 size? (5.5" x 4.25") It's hard to tell in the photo so I'll assume that it is as our challenge is for A2 cards only. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy! ~Sandy, CIE Host

Kristie said...

Very pretty butterfly and I love the added bling butterflies, as well. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

Lisa said...

What's lovely butterfly image. Pretty card.

Amanda said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Hazel said...

Please include a link for my challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

wendipooh13 said...

so pretty and great butterfly!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

ddazzled71 said...

I am loving your card with the gorgeous big butterfly and how perfect that you had the coordinating bling ones to match. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy this week and Good Luck!