Sunday 18 May 2014

Case this sketch and Shopping out stash

Two cards today using the same background paper from 7Gypsies.
I love the soft apricots on this.

The first is for Case this sketch

and here it is, I've used some bling plus Scrapmatts flowers misted in Sugar Maple.

 
Next is Shopping our stash where our project needed to be based on a song.
My card is Little Baby from "Clawhammer".
It was released as a charity song to prevent child abuse.
 I've used a vintage picture plus a tab from a chipboard pack and American Crafts music ribbon.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Great use of the vintage picture on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "sing it to me" challenge!!

Leslie Hanna said...

What a sweet card! I like that your song of choice is not mainstream. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty card! Great take on the sketch!