Sunday 27 October 2013

Alexandra's challenge at Get Creative & Crafty Hazelnut's challenge.

After reading further the Get Creative website is having 12 card challenges.
 This really appeals!!!
So here is my take for Alexandra's challenge-to use patterned paper.
It is also a requirement on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge to use music

I cut the picture of the carollers from an old story book.
The music is a stamp and the Carol sentiment is using up some alphas I've had for ages.
 
I've double dipped so hope that is okay on both sites.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This is a delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 148 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x