Monday 14 October 2013

Show us your stuff

This month at Show us your stuff we are required to use multiple photos and arrows,plus of course a handmade item.
My handmade item is a library pocket to use for journaling. I've put strips of Washi tape around a paper pocket that I folded.
The background paper,by Sandy lion at Lincraft was on sale.I thought I'll probably never use that but bought it anyway!
When we were in Freemantle on holidays recently, we were watching this amazing artist at work. He was so clever. I had to take some photos.
 I said to the scrappers I was with " I've got paper to match that!"
I've used torn vellum as my mats then used mist to colour my MEMORY MAZE chipboard arrows.
As it was a rainy day I added the sticker saying rainy day from October Afternoon.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julene _ thanks for playing along with us at SUYS - wow I love your page!

LCSmithSAVED said...

This is so cool! The perfect paper, indeed :~D

sarah martin said...

What a fab page and perfect paper for a fun moment. Thanks for playing at SUYS x