Sunday 20 October 2013

Stuck?! mid month sketch

Here is the new sketch at Stuck?!
 
 
I've chosen to keep mine fairly plain as it features metal sculptures from Hyden in Western Australia.
I've used 2 A2Z scraplets barbed wire strips which I misted with 'sugar maple".
The background paper is named parched earth and that well describes the countryside around Hyden.
There are kilometres of red dirt.
One man has made these sculptures his life's work. They are amazing and comical as well.
My alphas are Graphic 45 and the journaling block is MME.
 
 
I've photographed this outside but it is quite hazy today from nearby bushfires and a factory fire with tyres burnt.
Hope all my friends are safe during this worrying time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super layout, love the earthy colours and that barbed wire piece. So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

Tomomi said...

Wow! It's fun photos and layout!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

Unknown said...

how cool are your pics....thanks for playing along at STUCK

Sarah said...

Wow, I love that crackled area :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month.