Saturday 12 October 2013

Life paper scrapbook October Sketch & Use your stuff (Food theme)

Here is the sketch for October
Firstly I've flipped it so that the photos are on the left.

I woke early this morning thinking about this layout. I knew I had cow spots ribbon plus the farm items from Kaisercraft. As I'm on a mission to use up embellishments from my stash, I realised this could work.
I've used the large Farm Fresh title on a scrap of co-ordinating paper. Next came the barn then my cow journaling block. If you substitute these for the 2 horizontal papers under the photos it matches the sketch.
Lastly I added the business card from the farm plus another cow embellishment and it is done.

As the theme at Use your stuff is food, it fits in there as well. We visited this farm on a recent trip to Western Australia. The ice cream was delicious.
Hope you find it a mooooving layout!!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Julene. Love your layout design and that cow is too cute. Thank you for joining us at UYS.

Barbara said...

Great layout Julene!
Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff Blog challenge.

LCSmithSAVED said...

This page was an udder success, hehe!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I like missions Julene!What a terrific layout. Udderly delightful. Thank you for joining in at Use Your Stuff!