Thursday 10 October 2013

The Lollipop Ladies and vintage layout

My mother and grandmother always kept jubes for an occasional sweet treat.
I've chosen a paper that looks slightly like jubes because of the fine white spots on it.
I've also added a blue glittery silhouette to resemble sugary jubes.
My layout is blue mainly and features an old photo from Bussleton jetty that I bought as a postcard. The striped background paper reminds me of men's vintage shirts.

 
 
The challenge is JUBES
 
 
with the additional challenge of Vintage.


Guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight

and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*

4 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Beautiful work!
http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

We would love to have you apply for our Design Team!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Very creative way to translate your challenge!

Lisa said...

I really like how you've thought about the interpretation of the prompt and created your pretty page. The colours are really lovely

petrii said...

This is lovely!!! I love the blue and the pin stripes.
Blessings ~~ dawn