Tuesday 22 October 2013

2 broke girls sketch challenge meets Lollipop Ladies

Here's the sketch
and the theme at Lollipop ladies where I am a DT member is cookie monster cupcakes.
So I combined the two.
I turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right.
My layout for Lollipop Ladies is not a contest for me.
This is my demonstration or motivational layout. So I'm not breaking any rules for 2 Broke girls.
 
 
With all that sorted out here is my layout featuring my nephew's dog,Honey.
She found a child's cookie monster toy and formed an attachment to it. She gently carried it from room to room with her. Maybe she thought it was another dog.

And before anyone tells me, yes I know it slopes down.
Unfortunately the letters can't be repositioned so there they stay.
I've used Pink Paislee silver rub-ons, a MME tag, American crafts thickers, plus graphic 45 sticker letters.
I added some Kaisercraft bling.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Cute LO! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us @ 2Broke Girls.

Jimjams said...

Fab page - love the photo

LCSmithSAVED said...

Great tie-in to the Cookie Monster challenge!

sassyscrapper said...

so funny that you had that photo!