Thursday 24 October 2013

10 minute dash with red,olive and turquoise.

http://prettypinkposh.com/category/craft-dash This is a newer card making challenge site I have found and the theme this week is CD_28to use these colours in under 10 minutes to make a card.
Using the timer on my computer, I started at 10 '01.
First I found a scrap of turquoise paper with playing card symbols. Next I found Echo Park "Everyday hero" paper which also had strips along the bottom to use including an olive green border strip.
I cut my paper and assembled.Time completed 10.08 so 7 minutes.
Keeping it plain, here it is
I've just had a brilliant idea....Sydney has been having severe bushfires this week, so I'm writing a thank you note and dropping it up to the local fire station.
This card sums up our heartfelt thanks to our firefighters.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, this looks very cool an nice to see that you create a non-christmas card with this colors. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is fun! Great way to pull the card together with all the coordinating papers. Thanks for playing with us at the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

LCSmithSAVED said...

PERFECT use for this card - stay safe!

Leigh Penner said...

What an appropriate use for this fabulous card!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Lesley G said...

A lovely gesture :)