Friday 11 October 2013

Christmas is coming.................Case this sketch

I've been motivated this afternoon to make Christmas cards.
Case this sketch is at the end of this post.
But first,
I've used Kaisercraft "Twig and berry " collection plus some red doileys I bought at TYPO.
Green backgrounds always look traditionally Christmassy


And black backgrounds for my more gothy/sophisticated people.

and on Case this sketch the challenge is this sketch
So here is my lucky last Christmas card.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great cards! I especially love the one you made with the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Betty said...

Love your idea to make negative die cuts on the patterns. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.