Tuesday 7 June 2016

Imagine that! & Unstampabelles.

At Imagine that !Creative playground I found another tic tac toe challenge.



I haven't used Digi pictures because I don't like them but have made a card anyway.
I went across the bottom row.
My orange paisley diecuts were given to me in a prize pack.
There are yellow brads and black & white twine. Almost a Halloween card.
It is however, a birthday card.
****************************************************************************

At Unstampabelles we are asked to make something with a pocket.
The twist is to use a crown.
I have had some dressmaking done for my trip and need to pay my friend or maybe give her a gift voucher.
So, I made a library pocket from "dressmaking" themed paper.
I added it to the front of a card and adorned it with October Afternoon 5 and Dime vintage stickers.
They are sewing themed as well.
Centre bottom is the crown.
I intend to write inside something like she is the queen of dressmakers.

6 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Gorgeous projects Julene.

Paula said...

These two cards are fabulous...I love that you have a pocket for voucher/money in the sewing one, great idea.

Chrissy said...

I think you did a great job on out tic tac toe challenge..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Challenge at the Creative Playground....

luv CHRISSYxx

Susan Hogan said...

Looks great Julene - a nice idea for your friend as well. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very nice job. I really like the paisley.

Thanks so much for entering your creation into our current challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

Anonymous said...

Two great projects. The pocket card is great.