Thursday 17 July 2014

Stuck on U sketches

More from my scrapping today.
This sketch is for Stuck on U sketches

And here is my interpretation.
Stephanie is on the DT with me at Counterfeit Kits.
I had never met her but managed to while in Canada.
She and her hubby took us to Granville Island in Vancouver and also a lookout.

Now for confession time.
I made a disasterous start to this layout.
The brown framed sticker accidentally stuck over the bottom half of my photo.
It took some quick thinking to cover it with the vacation checklist plus the green scallops.
I finished it off with some tiny brads and twine, matching the flair buttons from D-Lish Scraps.
I hope I won't be penalised for this confession.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like you had fun Julene
great LO.
You need some (undo) in your stash it will lift glue from photos ,anything.. I have pulled lots of things apart with it .
I get a big bottle from the USA but Bunning have small bottles,i cant live without it

talkis23 said...

Love your layout thank for playing at SOUS

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout. What a great recovert with the sticker.
Cindy F

Susanne said...

Well, look at the two of you! Great page.

Unknown said...

Good use of the sketch at SOUS. Thanks for playing.

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful job on this layout I love what you did with the sketch :) It dawned on me when I seen this sketch that I actually forgot to post mine for it :) But glad to see you got yours in and as also able to meet Stephanie too

Lisa said...

I think it's so amazing when we get to meet our internet buddies! how incredible for you to travel half way around the world and spend a few hours with Stephanie!

sassyscrapper said...

Not penalized at all! I think you get EXTRA points for creative problem solving! So awesome that you got to hang out with Stephanie for the afternoon. Great layout documenting it!