Tuesday 15 July 2014

I'm finally connected again.

After over 3 weeks away in Canada and Alaska I returned to find my keyboard had caused some problems in my computer. I could see everything just not type.It was more than the obvious flat battery.
Anyway enough of that............I've done some challenges.
First some cards.
The top one is for Shopping our stash and the bottom one for Merry Monday.
I missed the cut off point on these two by one day.

Next is Case this sketch

and here is my take on the sketch

I've used Kaiser Telegraph Road on this one.

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Computer issues stink! Sorry you missed the cut-off for our challenge, but thanks for playing anyway at Shopping Our Stash!

Leigh Penner said...

I hope you had a nice trip -- sorry you had to come back to computer troubles!
Great cards! I really like the last one -- super sweet take on the sketch!

Tina Campbell said...

Does stink when the computer isn't working, luckily we have 2 in the house just for this very reason. I hope you had a fantastic vacation it does sound wonderful just the places you were at and looking forward to seeing the layouts. well done on these and it's a shame you missed the time for it