Monday 28 July 2014

Butterfly spot challenge

By blog hopping I have discovered another card challenge site

BUTTERFLY SPOT CHALLENGE

Now this makes me happy because I collected up butterfly pictures, die cuts and stamps when I used to do Flutterby Wednesday (now defunct)

The current challenge at Butterfly spot is to use stripes and spots.

My jigsaw piece was sent to me as part of a prize. The chipboard butterfly was inked in black and the sentiment is 7 gypsies.
One cannot ever say Thank You enough.

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hello and welcome to my Butterfly challenge. So pleased you have fluttered by this is a lovely black and white card. I love the stripes with the heart pattern along the bottom. Hope you will play again. hugs Mrs A.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Julene

Lesley G said...

Very pretty, I adore that jigsaw piece!