Friday 25 July 2014

Cas(e) this sketch #86

I like doing the sketches at Cas(e) this sketch and this one is no exception.


I must be channelling my mother this morning as her favourite colour was blue.

I've used a left over cloud sticker from Bella Boulevarde, a shiny pale blue paper,vellum and a ribbon.
All these are from my Counterfeit Kit this month.
The main feature is a bottlecap from D-Lish scraps featuring the Eiffel Tower.
I've added a few pearls for extra decoration.

A soft card which I think most mothers would love.


And while I was packing away from that card, I realised I could make another one.
Here it is. I'm giving it to a little girl for her birthday next week.

 

7 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful card, and a sweet bottle cap.
Cindy F.

cinmfoster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

can't see the second card but if it's as lovely as the first then the little girl will be delighted. just so pretty and soft.

Laura said...

Ooh, this is so pretty!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) love the use of the bottle cap

Susanne said...

So soft and pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!