Thursday 17 July 2014

A scrapping crop produces results.

I recently received a voucher for a free crop at my LSS.
Today I went along and spent 4 hours scrapping, unencumbered by things happening at home.

My first layout is for Let's capture our Memories based on this sketch



I've used several items from my Counterfeit Kit on this plus some tiny squirrels I bought in Michaels in Vancouver.

 
This happy little squirrel sat on the seat right next to me at Lake Louise.
###########################
Next I did a layout for Life Paper Scrapbook, again based on a sketch
 
 
As I'm now working on my Canada Photos here I scrapped our Whistler stopover.
We were lucky enough to catch the gondola to the top, then ride the peak 2 peak across the valley.
 
 
Again the yellow spotted frame goes all the way around.
I am doing my journaling after scanning these.
                                                  ##########################

My card challenge at Feeling Sketchy was next.


And here is my interpretation

I've scanned it slightly crooked but the card is straight I assure you.

14 comments:

Aurelie said...

Hi, Julene! Thanks for showing us what you did with the LCOM July 14/14 Inspiration Station sketch. It's a great one, isn't it? So happy you tried it out! Happy scrapping!!

Angela Toucan said...

lovely pages and card

Chidkid said...

Ooh.. I do like these..especially the card.

cinmfoster said...

Great takes on the sketches and a really cute card.
Cindy F

Susanne said...

Nice job on all these - the card is my fave too. I impressed with your squirrel snap.

phillymam37 said...

Wonderful card and layouts!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!!

Elina- DT member, Feeling Sketchy

hippychic said...

Beautiful card Julene, love the vintage feel too. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy

Laura said...

Lovely work. Love the top layout. I'm pinning it so I can enjoy it again :)
x

Unknown said...

Lovely card and love the use of your washi tape :) ~ Michelle FS D

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layouts, I had just seen the one sketch yesterday and want to give a go too it really adds some fun to your Canada layout. The card is cut also :)

DebiJ said...

This is such a fun & fab card Julene! Love that retro look.
Plus 2 gorgeous LO's with your travel photos - fabulous work.
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

Lesley G said...

I love the blocked design of your layout :)

marysunshine said...

super cute card:)

Leanne said...

Love the vintage feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.